Skip to content
- To take care of poorest of poor children in the age group of 2-6 years between 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- To provide nutritional Support to approximately 10 people from community.
- To admit children in the age group of 2-6 years according to set criteria for admission.
- Promoting holistic development through play way method & preparing them for school enrollment.
- To provide balanced & wholesome diet to the children.
- To organise annual health check-up of children & provide medical facilities to children in need & to check vaccination of the children.
- Parents and Creche’s teacher’s interaction meeting and involving them in various community programmes, rallies etc.
- Extracurricular activities for the children.
- Creche teachers training programme.
- To spread health awareness among the community people.
- To organise cultural programme.
- To organise get-together with creche alumni.