Out Patient Department (OPD)
- The timings of the out-patient clinic is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The Patient gets registration done and goes to the doctor with the pink card for free consultation.
- To reduce the waiting time of the patients different clinics are held on different days.
|Monday||General Out Patient Department (GOPD) & Eye OPD|
|Tuesday||Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) Clinic, Psychiatry Clinic|
|Wednesday||Child & Adolescent Friendly Clinic|
|Thursday||GOPD & Eye OPD|
|Friday||Ante Natal Clinic (ANC)|
|Monday to Saturday: DOTs clinic for TB Patients|
|2nd Tuesday Gynae Clinic|
- Medical Laboratory Services with minimum charges are available 6 days a week.
- Medicines are provided ‘free of cost’ except for Psychiatry and Non Communicable diseases’ medicines.
- General OPD cases requiring immediate attention are seen everyday and referred as per requirement.