- About Us+
- Anaesthesiology / एनेस्थिसियोलॉजी
- Artificial Limb Centre/ कृत्रिम अंग केंद्र
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery/ कार्डियोथॉरैसिक व वैस्क्युलर सर्जरी
- Community Health / सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य विभाग
- Critical Care/क्रिटिकल केयर
- Dental & Faciomaxillary Surgery/ दंत चिकित्सा व फ़ेसीयोमैक्सीलरी सर्जरी
- Dermatology/चर्म रोग विभाग
- Emergency Department / आपातकालीन
- Endocrinology/ एंडोक़्राईनोलोजी
- ENT & Head & Neck Surgery/ ईएनटी व हेड व नेक सर्जरी
- Family Medicine/ फैमिली मेडिसिन
- Gastroenterology/ गैस्ट्रोएंटरोलॉजी
- Internal Medicine/ इंटर्नल मेडिसिन
- Nephrology/ नेफ़्रोलोजी
- Neurology/ न्यूरोलॉजी
- Neurosurgery ( Division of Surgery )/ न्यूरोसर्जरी
- Nutrition & Dietetics / न्यूट्रिशन व डाइटेटिक्स
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology/ प्रसूति और स्त्री रोग
- Ophthalmology/नेत्र विज्ञान
- Orthopaedics/ हड्डी विभाग
- Paediatrics Surgery ( Division of Surgery )/ बाल चिकित्सा सर्जरी
- Paediatrics/ बाल चिकित्सा
- Physiotherapy / फ़िज़ीओथेरपी
- Psychiatry/ मनोचिकित्सा विज्ञान
- Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery / प्लास्टिक सर्जरी
- Reproductive Medicine Unit/ रिप्रोडक्टिव मेडिसिन
- Respiratory Medicine/ रेस्पिरेटरी मेडिसिन
- Rheumatology / रूमेटोलजी
- Surgery/ शल्य चिकित्सा
- Urology/ यूरोलॉजी
- For Patients+
- Academics +
- AHP Courses
- NBE Courses
- AHP Online Application 2022
- College of Nursing
- Anti Ragging Squad
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Infrastructure and Other Facilities
- Students Grievance Redressal Committee
- Examination Results
- Nursing Admissions for Foreign National Students 2023-2024 Attendance
- Regarding GNM Admission
- Lamp Lighting and Graduation Ceremony 2023
- GNM Result
- Nursing Admissions 2023-2024
- Extension of Date for GNM
- OPD Timing+
- Contact Us
Payments and refunds
Cash counters: All payments are to be made only at the Hospital cash counters against a printed receipt, or online through the payer's bank account. There should no cash dealings anywhere else in the Hospital. Patients/attendants should not hand over their cash to any individual other than the cashier who is on duty at the cash counter.
Making Payments: Payments can be made against bills, prescriptions or admission papers of the Hospital.
Cash Payments: As per RBI rules, cash payments are limited to a maximum of rupees two lakhs per patient per admission.
Online Payments: The Hospital accepts payments through NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
The bank details for RTGS/NEFT are as follows. Beneficiary Name: St. Stephen’s Hospital Society PAN Card Number: AAAAS0246D Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Branch: St. Stephen’s Hospital
Address: Tis Hazari, Delhi – 110054.
IFSC Code: IOBA0001500
MICR Code: 110020047
Swift Code: IOBAINBB001
Current A/c No. 150002000000001
Ph. No. 011-23966021 to 27
Card Payments: Payments may also be made by Debit card or Credit card. Kindly note the refund rules before making a payment be Credit card.
A refund may be due to a patient/attendant in certain cases:
- Bill for treatment is less than the advance payment made.
- Investigation paid for could not be carried out due to breakdown.
- Doctor was not available for consultation.
The mode of refund depends on the mode of payment that the payment used to pay the Hospital.
Against Cash Payments: For payments made in cash, refunds of up to Rs.10,000/- can be from the cash counter after the final bill is generated.
If the refund due is more than Rs.10,000/-, then the entire amount is refunded by cheque only after 10 days.
Against Online or Debit card Payments: For payments made by Debit card or NEFT/RTGS/IMPS, the refund will be made by cheque or NEFT after 10 days from the Accounts Office. The Refund is made in the name of the debit card holder / account holder. The following documents need to be submitted to claim the refund:
- Original bill and original advance receipt.
- Charge slip of debit card; or UTR Number in case of online payment.
- Identity proof of the payer (card/account holder), if different from the patient.
- Photocopy of the debit card. (If applicable)
- Present address with mobile number, if the cheque is to be sent by post.
Against Credit Card Payments: For payments made by Credit card, the refund is credited to the Credit Card Account of the issuing Bank, not in the patient's personal SB account.
The documents required are the same as for Debit card.